Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Maximus (the Gladiator, NOT the salon!) Still... it's ironic, don't ya think?



You scored as Maximus. After his family was murdered by the evil emperor Commodus, the great Roman general Maximus went into hiding to avoid Commodus's assassins. He became a gladiator, hoping to dominate the colosseum in order to one day get the chance of killing Commodus. Maximus is valiant, courageous, and dedicated. He wants nothing more than the chance to avenge his family, but his temper often gets the better of him.

Maximus

88%

Indiana Jones

83%

Lara Croft

75%

Captain Jack Sparrow

75%

El Zorro

63%

William Wallace

63%

The Terminator

58%

James Bond, Agent 007

54%

Neo, the "One"

54%

The Amazing Spider-Man

50%

Batman, the Dark Knight

46%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0

2 comments:

Motokeb said...

Phoey. I wanted to be Maximus... or Wallace... or somebody cool like that.

I got Jack Sparrow (83%)

Islandgirl said...

Funny! I wanted to be Captain Jack Sparrow =) The only reason I posted it was that I thought it was ironic that I came out as Maximus because that was the name of the salon in NY where I worked for several years before I went to school. It seems to follow me somehow...