Friday, March 31, 2006

What a Hypocrite!

Ummm... that would be me. =( I always get on other people for going weeks on end without posting, and here I am without a single post for the last 2 weeks!

So, I repent in dust and ashes and beg y'all's forgiveness (yes, it has been confirmed by very realiable sources - namely, my southern friends - that y'all's is the plural possessive of you).

I can't promise anything, but I am going to try to be better at posting more regularly. I suppose since I am repenting (turning from my bad ways) that means I have to be better. Ok, I will, except when exigent circumstances prevent me from doing so.

As an aside, the green is in honor of spring =) Spring just makes me smile!

1 comment:

Islandgirl said...

Well... I think your hair is too thick and wavy to go that short (as in, it would not lay the way N.P.'s does). It's kind of hard to offer advice when I do not know what it looks like right now, but I do like your hair short. I'm thinkin' something short and flippy with a sorta side-swept bang (not bangs, really... more like an angle, just starting near your eye).