Monday, March 06, 2006

Why I Haven't Posted in a While...

Aren't you glad I have a good reason? =)

We had a couple of storms while at sea and were blessed with a rainbow! As I was busy taking pictures, C. turned to me and jokingly said "we're on Noah's Ark!" I laughed and went on with my piture-taking. After seeing the water spout the day before (I got a picture of that too), the rainbow was a comforting reminder that God is God over the wind and waves, as well as His people.

This is the Zenith (the ship we sailed on). It sails under the Bahamas' flag. It has 12 decks, a crew of 640, and is a little over 600 feet long. The chefs and waitstaff serve aprox. 1,500 people, at 7-8 meals per person, per day! How is that for a statistic?!
C. and I walked the length of Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman (which actually happens to only be 6 miles) . It is definitely the most absolutely gorgeous beach I have ever seen in my life!!! I took more than 300 pictures in the space of 6 days, and the majority were taken on Grand Cayman. Posted by Picasa

No comments: