Wednesday, November 01, 2006

So much to catch up on!

I have kinda been outta town, which is why I have not posted for a few days. But I have lots of pictures to post now, so maybe y'all can find it your hearts to forgive me for my cyber-silence.

On Saturday, I went on the White House garden tour with ma' homegirls. It was the first time I had done that tour and it was fabulous! The weather could not have been more perfect, the gardens were beautiful and the Marine Corp band (at least I thoink that's who it was... I couldn't quite see them up on the balcony) was playing all sorts of military marches and the like.

I don't know what those purple things are called, but I like them. =)

Great view of the White House, don't ya think?

The sky was amazing! The sun persistanty shone through the storm clouds, creating another reason for me to capture the breath-taking image with my little Nikon. Posted by Picasa

No comments: