Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Today's Thoughts

Oscar Wilde was probably one of the most brilliant writers ever!

I remembered that Monrovia is the capitol of Liberia (thanks, Dr. B), which made some people think I was smart.

Remembering facts that seem unimportant at the moment can be helpful someday... who woulda thought anyone would ever ask me where Bohemia was (the European one, not the one on LI)?! More importantly, who woulda ever thought I'd remember? =P

Stressing over things beyond our control is obviously ridiculous, but stressing about the things we can control is equally pathetic.

I forgot how much I love getting lost in a good book.

Strawberries make everything better.

NY (only NYC and LI count) is the best of all possible worlds... especially in the summer.

Spiders are preferable to centipedes.

Baking is theraputic.

Black and white movies are best.

I miss my childhood. If I could go back to any time, I would be 13 or 14 again (I think). Life was so carefree.

I hate my job.

Humidity is good.

AC is bad.

The current soundtrack of my life is dissonant, but not in a bad way.

No comments: