Wednesday, August 30, 2006

And the world rejoiced =)

I went back to the woods at the break of dawn in search of the missing keys (ok, so I went out there to work, but while I was working, I looked for the keys), and to my great surprise and delight, I found them!!! The reason this was especially wonderful (and I forgot to mention this in my last post) was thatI had borrowed the keys from one of the guys on the team, and it was his car that we left abandonned on the side of the road. I was supposed to return the keys to him today, and was thrilled that I actually had keys to return when the time came. Unfortunately, someone who found out about my little incident had already told him what happened, and so he informed me that he would not be lending his car to me in the future (I think he was kidding, though). Oh, and by the way, our mission was successfully completed. =P

No comments: