Sunday, August 27, 2006

Confessions of a wannabe princess

Ok, so the first week was rough, but since then I have adjusted to having strangers rearrange my things. I think I could really get used to not having to ever make my bed again... or even better, not having to clean the bathroom, or make my own coffee in the morning! Yeah, I was pretty much made for this life! =) I don't really mind going out to eat for every meal anymore either (it did take a little getting used to, but I'm liking the no cooking, no dishes thing). I don't even have to wash the dishes that I use in my room! Did I mention the king size bed?! It is the most comfortable thing on the face of the earth!!! The matress had no springs, and the sheets and comforter are all white cotton (SOOOO soft!!!). This is the life! It's too bad it is only going to last for another few weeks. Then my carriage will turn into a pumpkin, and it's back to reality for this princess... =(

No comments: