Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My dear little friend,

I miss you! This is the first time we've been seperated, and I must admit, I am not handling it well. I have thought about you every day since you left. I went running on Saturday and wished you were with me. I went for a walk along the Tidal Basin on Sunday, but it was not the same without you, so I left. Last night I saw an absolutely breath-taking sunset, but you were not there to capture it.
I have some bad news for you... The trip to Hawaii has been cancelled. =( I am sure you are not as disappointed as I am since you are probably rather tired from all the globe-trotting you've been engaged in lately. I hope you are enjoying South and Central America with R, and that you will have lots of pictures for me! I know your memory card only holds about 800, but that should be good enough. =) Just come home to me soon, little Nikon CoolPix, before another beautiful shot escapes me.

No comments: