Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sunset over the Atlantic

I have to admit, I am a little disappointed. I was hoping for some spectacular sunrises, but most mornings turned out to be rather gray and cold. Some of the sunsets were quite pretty though, so I am posting a few of those.


From this picture, you can almost tell a storm was coming (and did it ever!).


One of the more peaceful evenings. The waves were still pretty large, but the sky had cleared and the winds had lessened somewhat.


After a gray, rainy day, the sun decided to visit for a little while.


As we were leaving port, the sun seemed to beam down just on Miami. It kinda made me thing of the Celestial City in Pilgrim's Progress (you know, looking across the wide river, at a city shining on the other side). Of course, Miami is anything but celestial. It was a nice thought nonetheless.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: