Friday, June 29, 2007

Aimless wanderer

Yup. That's me. My sister did one of these on her blog, and I just wanted to compare. =) I was surprised by how accurate most of it was. Of course, my near future is anything but calm and relaxing, but hey, whatdya expect from these things, perfection?!


What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are a wanderer. You constantly long for a new adventure, challenge, or eve a completely different life.

You are a very grounded, responsible, and realistic person. People may not want to hear the truth from you, but they're going to get it.

You believe that people see you as a bit small and insignificant. People pay more attention to you than you think.

Your near future is calm, relaxing, and pretty much what you want. And it's something you've been anticipating for a while now.

For you, falling in love is all about flirting and feeling playful. You couldn't fall in love with someone who took life too seriously.

No comments: