Wednesday, March 05, 2008

So far away

I once read a quote by Thoreau that said “Nothing makes Earth seems so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” It has never been more true to me than it is now. I have too many friends too far away and I just want them home. I want to know they are safe.

So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late, this could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

~ Avril Lavigne

No comments: