Friday, December 04, 2009

A Christmas Tradition

It has been many years now that we (my family and I) drive an hour or so out east to the Christmas tree farm. We walk around picking out trees only to have other family members ridicule your choice and declare that you have no taste when it comes to finding a Christmas tree. We rib each other and tease all in good fun, and eventually settle on a tree that is not quite as nice as the very first one we saw because there is no way to find that one again. ;-P

This was my first choice, but it was vetoed by the fam... I still can't figure out why...

So, this is the one we ended up with. What can I say, sometimes ya gotta settle. hahaha...=) Just kidding. We all agreed on it (I think).

J. chopped it down, we put it in the minivan, brought it home, and set it ablaze - in colorful lights, of course!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS!!!


No comments: