Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Wonderful Week

Even before I got home, S. gave me the long list of everything we had to do while I was there... and we did it all.

The first night I was home we went to see fireworks.


One rather gray day we walked down the Nautical Mile.
We packed dinner and ate al la fresco at the beach. While we were there, S. and I went boogie boarding, but everyone else complained that the water was too cold and remained on the dry sand (with the seagulls).
We walked along the boardwalk to the lighthouse, and along the way, watched as the sun sank into the western horizon.
It was truly a beautiful sunset!
The drawbridge got stuck on the 4th of July, so everyone parked their cars on the parkway and waited to see if it would open in time to get down to the beach in time for the fireworks.
It did. =D
Eating pizza and bagels, and going out on the Whaler were other items on the list, but I failed to get pictures of those activities.

No comments: