Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend pictures are coming soon, but in the meantime...

here is an amusing (true) story from Sushi. I have changed the names of the people involved to protect them from public humiliation. =)

Cuz came to pick up Lil' Cuz and me at four-thirty. Her car was completely on empty when she arrived. We were all waiting for the car to stall. She couldn't bring me home, because she wanted to go straight to a gas station. She asked me if I knew how to get to the nearest gas station. I gave her directions, but she was like, "I don't want to go looking for one because I might get lost and run out of gas." She decides to go to the one in M_ because she knows where it is. We get near it, but can't get to it because it's on the other side of the road and she decides it too expensive anyway. Lil' Cuz and I were both like, "Cuz, you are running out of gas! Does it really matter?" We continue driving (expecting to run out of gas at any moment). She spots a gas station across the way, but she has to cross over a lane of traffic illegally! Lil' Cuz was like, "Cuz, what if we run out of gas while crossing? We will be hit!" Cuz was like, "we have nothing to worry about." I was laughing, because Cuz is so calm, and Lil' Cuz is freaking out (not to mention, Lil' Cuz and I were sharing the front seat, because the back seat was covered with her stuff, so we were not buckled in). After all that, we finally make it to the gas station (if the car stalled, we would have been crushed by a white explorer). Once there, she sees that the gas station across the street is cheeper. She sits there thinking with the car running, whether or not she should leave that one and go to the other one. I said, "Cuz, you should just make up your mind, before we run out of gas!" She leaves that gas station and goes to the other one. At last the tank is full. Then she decides to go back to the other gas station to use the vacuum (don't even get me started with that story! lol). At last I made it home (after about a half hour). Once we reach our house, Cuz realizes, that she forgot one of her floor mats at the gas station, by the vacuums, so they left to go back to the gas station (you just got to love Cuz! She is just so funny, when my life gets boring, I should just hang out with her, and I will get plenty of drama). I walked in the door, and Mom was like Sushi, you missed dinner. I start "well ... you see, it wasn't completely..." Mom said, "I know, Cuz drove you home, but how come it took so long?" I explained how we had to drive to M_ to get back to F_. Then, I sat down and ate dinner with K, who also got in late.

No comments: