Monday, May 21, 2007

I HAVE a car - and it's a cute car

Sushi and Puddle Duck, the title of this post is for you. I figure you're the only ones who would get it anyway. =)

As they say, "you don't know what you've got till it's gone." I mean, I liked my Blazer, but I never really thought about how difficult life would be without it. I am so thrilled to have a car again! You'd think I went without for months, instead of 5 days. =P

This time around, I was determined to get a cute, little, sporty car. And that is exactly what I did! It's a white, Honda Accord coupe, with a sun roof and spoiler. The sun roof was a necessity. =P I know it's not a very practical thing, but every once in a while I enjoy being impractical. This is my third car, so each time I get a little closer to my ideal. As I told a number of people, what I would get (if I was willing to spend a lot more than I am willing to lay out for a car) is a royal blue mini Cooper with white racing stripes and a sun roof (talk about impractical!).

If I ever get another camera, or if I can get a friend to take pictures for me, I will post pics of my new baby... In the meantime, I need to name her. Any ideas? My first car was "Rosie. " My second car, I never officially named, but always called it "Baby." This one is definitely a girl, so it needs a feminine name. =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could name it Ping :)

Islandgirl said...

That's actually a cute idea, except that it makes my think of people hitting my car with their car doors *ping, ping.*