Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Concert

Our second concert was tonight (and went much better than the first I must say). Despite the fact that not everything went according to plan and the vocalist (myself included) messed up a few of the lyrics, I think it went fairly well. I for one had a LOT of fun! I am looking forward to many more band practices with this crazy group of super-talented people. =)

One of the high points of the concert, or maybe it was more of a hiatus, was the re-enlistment ceremony of the lead guitarist. I had never been to a re-enlistment ceremony before and it was so cool to be a part of one, especially this particular one. =)

Yes, I am far away from home, and it does not really feel like Christmas at all, but I am still happy to be here and am making the most of this whole crazy experience! So for those of you in the real world, have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! And don't waste any time feeling sorry for me, cuz I'm not! =D

No comments: