Monday, September 22, 2008

Change is in the air

I can sense it. It is hard to describe, but I know it from experience. It is something I have felt before. I don't know how long it will take or what form it will come in, but I am pretty sure my life is about to be turned on its head again. It's time. I get bored if things stay the same for too long. "Status quo" is not a sphere I am comfortable in. I am happiest in the realm of the unknown - the realm of possibilities. The changes I wanted and expected are not happening, but I am ok with that. I am just keeping my eyes open for a new opportunity. And who knows... it may turn out to be something I fall into and nothing I plan for at all. I am ok with that too. I don't really care how it gets here; I am satisfied just in knowing that it is on its way.

No comments: