Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sushi's Visit

We have kept very busy throughout Sushi's stay with me. Here are several pictures that show a little of what we have been up to:



Food has been an important part of every day. Above is the French toast with ice cream that I made last week (ok, so I bought the ice cream).
Mommy, notice the adorable plates we are using. I LOVE them!!!


Sushi is a shopaholic! I cannot even keep up with her! Do you like these shoes Puddleduck? Sushi is modeling them for you.


Patriotic cookies! Sushi is become quite a proficient in the kitchen. I am so proud of her! She made a quiche, pizza, and pickled cucumbers (not all for the same meal). She decorated the American and French flag cookies (it was done completely with sprinkles).


A scavenger hunt was part of Sushi's first day here while I was at work. I have been trying to keep her busy while I am gone during the day, but found out early on that she is such a daytime sleeper that most of the hours are taken up with that activity. Makes my job easier. =) Posted by Picasa

No comments: