Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I LOVE NYC!!!

I went to see the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall for the first time in my life. It was AMAZING!!! C. and I took Mom as an early birthday gift. I think we surprised her. We told her we were taking her out, but not where, and even after we parked and were walking in the general direction of Radio City Music Hall, Mom was still not quite positive if that was where we were taking her. =)



The Rockettes were fabulous! I did not realize all that they did. They study in tap, jazz, and ballet! Plus, they have to be 5'7" (guess that rules out all you short people). =)

There was an entire scene that included all the most popular pieces of the the Nutcracker. That was one of my favorites.

I know this pic is a little on the blurry side, but yes, that is an ice skating rink that you see there!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: