Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

This is the first time I have ever gone out by myself to buy a Christmas tree. The experience was not as bad as I anticipated, but it certainly lacked all the ceremony that always accompanies the traditional family Christmas tree chopping (which I participated in while I was home for Thanksgiving). Since I have a little apartment, I figured I should get a little tree.


Once it was all lit up and decorated, I could help but think that it looked like a Charlie brown Christmas tree. Well, imagine the surprise I felt as I turned on the TV that night and what to my wondering eyes should appear...Charlie Brown and his Christmas tree! So I took a picture to record the irony for you, my adoring public. =P

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ethan Pack said...

Nice christmas tree! Happy Holidays. Also, view my blog at http://ethanpack.blogspot.com