Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Why must it be so difficult?!

Here's the thing. All of my co-workers complain about deployments, hoping it never becomes mandetory, and discussing what they will use as excuses for why it would be impossible. I, on the other hand, want to deploy. So, what is the problem? You would think I would have no push-back when submitting a request to deploy, but that is not the case. It seems I am stuck state-side for the rest of my life. No one wants me to go overseas. I will show them! Watch me just leave and never come back. =)

Sometimes I feel like I wanna runaway
Pack my things and make a quick getaway
From the drama surrounding, and the world around me
Sometimes I feel like I wanna runaway
Pack my things and make a quick getaway
But my heart keeps pounding, and it won’t allow me
~ Nina Sky

No comments: