Monday, May 01, 2006

Currently...

Listening to: Dreamer, by Bethany Dillon
Eating: Ham and chedder on whole wheat bread, with cream cheese, onion salt and dill. Why?Cream cheese is cheaper than butter and it tastes good - I mean, think about it... butter costs twice as much as cream cheese! Now I just need to figure out exactly how many recipes can use cream cheese as a butter substitute. =)
Doing: Planning a work-related trip. I REALLY need to get out of DC for a little while!
Hoping: I can find a place to live by the end of this month. I guess homelessness is always an option. The weather is perfect for it right now. =P
Thinking about: A dream I had last night... it was so real, I thought I could really feel the little squishy jellyfish slip through my fingers as I swam in the canal behind my grandparents house! It woke me up because I was holding my breath (while swimming under water) for so long that my lungs actually hurt. I generally do not remember much about my dreams the next morning, but this one was so vivid, I was disappointed to wake up and realize I was still in DC after all.
Feeling: A little sad... a dear friend will soon be moving away.
Wishing: I were in NY right now.

No comments: