Thursday, May 04, 2006

Rejoice with me! My earing which was lost, is now found.

There is nothing better than making a fool of yourself in front of your co-workers... except maybe... getting your co-workers to join you and make fools of themselves. =P

I realized yesterday, when I arrived at my apartment, that I had lost one of my dangly earings during the course of the day. I was very sad, especially since it was my favorite pair. So, today I have been keeping my eyes open for them just in case I lost it while I was in my office building. Low and behold, there it was! Right in the doorway of my office! But alas, when I picked it up, the little (and when I say little, I mean miniscule!) transparent, pink bead fell off. *SADNESS!!!* =(

So, there I was in the hallway on my hands and knees, when the guy who works in the office next to mine and his intern walk up and greet me with an odd look that says: "you're strange, and I am not even going to ask." Rather than crawl into the cave that is my office, I answered the question they would not ask and requested their aid. They immediately went down on all fours to help the poor damsel in distress (who, at this point took on the role of supervisor), only to be found in this unseemly position by one of the big bosses, who promptly fullfilled his duty, and ridiculed their behavior.

They did manage to find the aforementioned bead, and there was much rejoicing! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear me...