Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Good morning, sunshine!

That is the way I like to great my siblings in the morning when I am waking them up. This earned me the nickname of "Sunshine" from my dear sisters (both night owls). Yes, I am a morning person, I confess. This often angers family, coworkers, and friends. I can't help it. There is something so satisfying about being the only one ina group that is happy to be awake. =) Tomorrow will be a test, though. The first class begins in a few hours (at 0300). We are going to be doing some driving exercises, wearing night vision goggles (obviously, we need it to be dark enough outside). I am very excited about this, but am a little concerned about being awake enough for it. Only time will tell... (will write about it tomorrow if I can get on the computer).

No comments: