Sunday, August 19, 2007

Is that a tattoo?!

After church, I went for a walk along the water. As I passed this older man, he asked rather loudly, and in a voice that conveyed dismay, "is that a tattoo?!" I was slightly confused when I realized he was talking to me. I mean, yes, I have a tattoo, but there was no way he could possibly see the little dolphin on my right ankle, since he was standing to my left. The confusion must have been evident in my expression, because he quickly pointed to his shoulder, indicating that he meant the Finding Nemo band-aid on my shoulder. I laughed, realizing what he was talking about. "No," I said "it's a band-aid." He smiled and looked relieved. I didn't bother to show him my real tattoo. =) I thought it was odd that this complete stranger even cared wether or not I had a tattoo, but it was kinda funny.

No comments: