Saturday, February 20, 2010

Like a Mustard Seed...

Sometimes I am just so overwhelmed by God's graciousness to me! It was only a couple of days ago that I was disappointed that I would not be getting the job I wanted. Today, I was not only offered that very job, but only hours later, an even better one!
I cannot help but feel like Job, who when confronted with the omnipotency and omniscience of God, is humbled into silence. Oh, that I would be silent more often and not question God's authority!
I know my faith is often weak, but in my weakness, He shows Himself strong. And despite my faithlessness, He proves Himself faithful. It is at moments like these that I am so thankful for a God who is willing to use faith as small as a mustard seed.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

congrats on the new job! God is good, the very same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I got laid off and just when thought I would never work again, God provided me with an even better job